Lets see'um. post up a photo of your outside Christmas lights.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

forktender

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 10, 2008
NORCAL
Post'um up, and we'll vote on the best setup, the person that gets the most votes at the by Christmas Eve will win a little gift package supplied and sent by me.

No cheating please...I'll start, ok here's mine.

Kidding, of course, we don't put up lights any longer.
Dan.:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_metal:

Post'um up, and we'll vote on the best setup, the person that gets the most votes at the by Christmas Eve will win a little gift package supplied and sent by me.

I’ve never hung more than icicle lights :). Your display is cool and the timing of it to music is more than I can comprehend haha

Reactions: forktender

Hey, that was my wedding song…..

Just kidding

• Haha
Ok can't fit them all in one pic, so it'll take a few. Just to add... this was all my wife's doing! I usually like to help but this year was too nice and I had outside work to get done before winter.
Living room to start, and tree rotates...complete with a black Dobies butt included
20211221_175821.jpg

She's in bottom right hand corner but really can't see it.

Outside pics
20211221_175934.jpg

20211221_180026.jpg

20211221_180058.jpg

Everything looks pretty good considering the 80 mph winds we had with storms last Wednesday!
And that black dobie...
20211221_180304.jpg

She'll be 3 next spring and sat really well! But we had to play after the pics, imagine something you can't see running at you in the dark! But to be fair...
20211221_180317.jpg

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Ryan

Ok can't fit them all in one pic, so it'll take a few. Just to add... this was all my wife's doing! I usually like to help but this year was too nice and I had outside work to get done before winter.
Living room to start, and tree rotates...complete with a black Dobies butt included
View attachment 519556

Outside pics
View attachment 519557

View attachment 519558

View attachment 519559

Everything looks pretty good considering the 80 mph winds we had with storms last Wednesday!
And that black dobie...
View attachment 519560

She'll be 3 next spring and sat really well! But we had to play after the pics, imagine something you can't see running at you in the dark! But to be fair...
View attachment 519561

Ryan
Looks great Ryan !
Glad to didn't have to chase after them with that wind.
And that's a fine looking animal too !

View attachment 519556

Outside pics
View attachment 519557

View attachment 519558

View attachment 519559

And that black dobie...
View attachment 519560

View attachment 519561

Ryan

Tell the Mrs the lights and decorations are awesome…. Top notch…. And I love Dobies… my Dads Dobie named Skeeter was one of my best friends growing up!

How do you know when the power goes out?
You know when the power goes out when pics look like this... 11 minutes between pics.
20211215_170730.jpg

Same window 11 minutes later
20211215_171814.jpg

We were very lucky with winds between 80 and 93 miles per hour last Wednesday, storm system was moving at roughly 80 mph. Some tornadoes and some damage but nothing like the south saw.
So very thankful for that! Just remember the real meaning of Christmas! And how important family is. And keep those in Kentucky and Tennessee in our prayers!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky