football gets rolling tomorrow too much food

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
gonna get the season rolling

ribs

boneless ribs

chicken wings

japs

just me one buddy and the wife

and of course the dog!

644ba596_IMG_3143.jpg

aad0e829_IMG_3144.jpg

e8307d2e_IMG_3145.jpg

5572d092_IMG_3146.jpg

ab6f1a47_IMG_3147.jpg

b16d047b_IMG_3148.jpg

a49794b7_IMG_3149.jpg

60c16b1b_IMG_3150.jpg

you ever notice how hungry you get while getting all the prep done?

yes those jalapenos are filled with strawberry cream cheese

those boneless ribs are gonna be so hot, my eyes were watering while making them

gators at 12:00

canes at 3:30

bama at 7:00

gonna be a long day

got plenty of bud and a full bottle of jack

ill post more pics as the day goes on

i love college football!!!

Looks good Rick. I did Smoked/deep fried wings last night . Wish I had some for the WVU Marshall game tonight.

brian,   i watched marshall tonight and was rooting for them all the way    feel sorry for the kicker   he's gonna have quite a few sleepless nights

(my son is a kicker)

meat, this is my  favorite time of year, football, the weather cools off, hurricane season is on the downslide and most important my son has all his buds over on the weekend for food and to watch the games.     god bless america

I am doing something similar next weekend. I am going to make ribs, pulled pork and ABTs. This weekend is the better football weekend though. Plus you will have left overs for the NFL opening day as well. 
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

smoker is loaded now and ready for the day

gators better pick it up!   tenesee is watching and smiling about next week

1269d0d8_9-11001.jpg

aada5db7_9-11002.jpg

aef9a357_9-11003.jpg

b299b731_9-11004.jpg

smoker looks happy

lets all remember today   9-11 and those who lost thier lives

that looks great, my college football started last week when Maryland beat Navy and Pro football will be a 7 pm when Redskins beat Dallas
icon_smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky