First Time Spinning Fowl

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Finally I was able to cook outside.
Picked up a pack of Fowl Brined for 5 hrs.
DSCN0241.JPG
Seasoned with S&P then a light dusting of Applewood Rub
An onto the pit
DSCN0248.JPG
1 hr at 350* F
DSCN0250.JPG
Served wit String Beans,Mashed Potatoes an some Papaya Relish
DSCN0260.JPG
Thanks for looking
Richie

Looks delicious Richie!
Glad to hear your finally getting some good weather!
Al
Al Thanks it was good to get outside,rained hard in the morning.It rained again after I brought them in thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

chopsaw Thank you S&P is all that is needed,I didn't put enough of the rub to notice it.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie
Amen that ! I just did a whole brined bird . Just black pepper on the skin .

Very nice Richie.

My spinner is gathering dust. Its been awhile.

Very nice Richie.

My spinner is gathering dust. Its been awhile.

Adam I know that feeling,tested the motor before lighting the coals. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Rain south of you too did do some chicken on Gas Grill Sunday. Looks great need to do something on the spinner have a whole sirloin tip in freezer I could do.

Warren

Rain south of you too did do some chicken on Gas Grill Sunday. Looks great need to do something on the spinner have a whole sirloin tip in freezer I could do.

Warren

Warren I think it is suppose to turn bitter cold again next week I hope not.This soup I have on is smelling great Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky