The Gift of Dino Ribs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ribs smoked to perfection Jed. Outstanding.

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you Chris! I appreciate the compliment and points!
I have wanted to smoke some dinos for a while. Now I want to even more. I am going to seek some out, there is a meat shop nearby I will have to see if they have some.

Really nice looking cook!
Definitely go for it! Brisket on a stick! Looking forward to seeing your thread!
Awesome!!
Nice Job, Jed!!
Like.

Bear
Thank you Bear! I appreciate it!

That is without a doubt some of the best looking meat I've seen. I've never cooked those Dino ribs before, but after seeing yours, I'll be on the lookout for some!
Great job!!

Reactions: bauchjw
That is without a doubt some of the best looking meat I've seen. I've never cooked those Dino ribs before, but after seeing yours, I'll be on the lookout for some!
Great job!!
Thank you Matt! I highly recommend a go, brisket on a stick!

That is so outstanding! Meat overload lol. I have never seen it any of the shops I visited but it sure is time to talk to my local bucher. The weather is slowly improving so I can spend more time checking on the smoker or the bbq, relaxing with a adult beverage. What could be better?

Jed, what can I say my friend…. That whole meal is phenomenal and right up my alley! Love it all! Big ol meaty beef ribs are my fav! You made tx smoker tx smoker proud I am confident in saying that! He is one top notch dude as are you!

BTW, I love that pic of your helper… she is adorable! And sure knows what she likes! 👍🏼

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky