First Time Ribs on the Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

salisboss

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 7, 2018
MVIMG_20180617_100821.jpg
IMG_20180617_150437.jpg
For Father's Day I had my first attempt at ribs in the smoker. I bought two racks of spareribs and coated them with Dinosaur BBQ rub from the store. I did one rack for 2 hrs smoke then wrapped with some apple juice for two more hours. The other rack was dry for the first 3:45 and sauced and finished for 15 minutes. After completion they rested in foil for 2 hours while the rest of the meal came together. They were awesome. I liked them both but for different reasons. The unwrapped ribs had a nice bark and smokiness while the wrapped ones were definitely richer and more juicy. I did 225-235 with just the AMTS with hickory pellets.

oDDf4h6g8KyNwVCt8

RdkezZX78y9N8eFB6

Reactions: gmc2003
They look good to me nice color and pullback. I think your missing a couple of pictures. I can see two, but also see two image tags.

Point for sure.

Chris

Reactions: salisboss
The IMG were those two pictures. I couldn't use the google photos link for some reason.

Sail, if your using a camera, then plug it into the computer and highlight the pictures you want to post. Then just drag them over to the thread your posting to. They should show up under the post and give you the option of posting a full-size picture, thumbnail or delete. Once you choose they will show up wherever you have your cursor.

Edit: I have no clue how to do it if your using a phone.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky