First Attempt at Smoking Cheese (QView)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Chad! Now smoke some more so that you have a steady supply.

I smoked about 20lbs last year, sadly I'm down to my last block of muenster.

I use the tube in my vertical offset all the time.    Works like a charm.

Great looking cheese.

Looks great Chad! Now smoke some more so that you have a steady supply.

I smoked about 20lbs last year, sadly I'm down to my last block of muenster.

I'll be honest with you X, I'd seriously like a second opinion. I still don't know the difference between the "smoke", such as thin blue smoke. I have no clue how you would get TBS with a smoldering smoke.

I obviously don't want to know what they mean by a bitter smoke flavor either.

I'll be honest with you X, I'd seriously like a second opinion. I still don't know the difference between the "smoke", such as thin blue smoke. I have no clue how you would get TBS with a smoldering smoke.

Your cheese looks fantastic!

Here's the difference between thin blue smoke & thick white smoke.

On the left = Bad, on the right = Good

Al

Al pretty much nailed it. The tray in your offset will work just fine. I use the tube in my cabinet style propane smoker, works good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky