First Attempt at Smoking Cheese (QView)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Chad! Now smoke some more so that you have a steady supply.

I smoked about 20lbs last year, sadly I'm down to my last block of muenster.

I use the tube in my vertical offset all the time.    Works like a charm.

Great looking cheese.

Looks great Chad! Now smoke some more so that you have a steady supply.

I smoked about 20lbs last year, sadly I'm down to my last block of muenster.

I'll be honest with you X, I'd seriously like a second opinion. I still don't know the difference between the "smoke", such as thin blue smoke. I have no clue how you would get TBS with a smoldering smoke.

I obviously don't want to know what they mean by a bitter smoke flavor either.

I'll be honest with you X, I'd seriously like a second opinion. I still don't know the difference between the "smoke", such as thin blue smoke. I have no clue how you would get TBS with a smoldering smoke.

Your cheese looks fantastic!

Here's the difference between thin blue smoke & thick white smoke.

On the left = Bad, on the right = Good

Al

Al pretty much nailed it. The tray in your offset will work just fine. I use the tube in my cabinet style propane smoker, works good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky