Early Morning BB

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mr mac

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 19, 2009
Doniphan MO
We had some storms roll through last night that were nowhere near what we expected, nor what our friends to the east of us had to endure. Our prayers for those who were impacted.

At around 0130 hrs, checking the weather, I fired up the Classic KJ with some Jealous Devil and hickory.

A base of SPG followed by a light dusting of my own rub, and she went on (with the help of the old man, Beau) at about 0230 when the grate temp reached 220° F.
1000015680.jpg

Closeup of soon to be goodness...
1000015681.jpg

I apologize for the delay. It was a long day yesterday and then today was busy mowing our four acres. Here is last night's draft before i fell asleep.

Well, sometimes life just doesn't go your way. My cell phone camera decided it didn't want to work, so I rebooted it, still no joy. I got the roast pulled, heard an odd sound from my phone, now it works.

Trust me, it was nowhere near as pretty as it was tasty! My only couple of shots.

After pulling it apart...
1000015727.jpg

The Better 9/10ths made some pulled pork/mac-n-cheese tacos. Good call!
1000015728.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky