• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Drink of choice?

southensmoker

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 8, 2010
Like the title says...  Whats your drink of choice when smoking, and I don't mean the "water tray"

Mine is Jack and coke

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Long smoke / a good sippin whiskey

Short smoke / winter time /a good sippin whiskey.

short smoke / summer time / a good sippin whiskey or long island tea,

mr mac

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 19, 2009
I typically lean towards iced tea so I don't forget anything.  Afterward, during the eatin' phase, it is almost always whatever beer is in the fridge!

roller

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
Beer for some reason I have stopped drinking Ice Tea...

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Vodka with a little tonic in it or Beer or if it is a Sunday we do a Mimosa in the morning

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
Belvedere, Crown or Bombay Sapphire. Depends on the mood I'm in. I pretty much quit drinking beer because I didn't wanna have to exercise that much more. LOL! I will have one in the summertime after doing yardwork though. Or if I go to Hooter's. Gotta have a pitcher of beer with the wings.

melleram

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 4, 2009
Bloody Mary in the morning followed by Beer in the afternoon, then finish off with Makers Mark.

brdprey

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 8, 2009
a friday nighter!! what youve never heard of a fridaynighter, well its 9 shots of whiskey and mix in a mntn dew. or what ever your fav softdrink is.

its like a mixed drink on steroids

just dont drink it with coolaid youll wake up with one hell of a hangover.

nwdave

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 9, 2009
Maker's Mark, Metaxa (7 Star), Crown Royal and when I can't afford them, Crown.  Outrageous sin taxes in Washington State.

athabaskar

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 21, 2007
Like the title says...  Whats your drink of choice when smoking, and I don't mean the "water tray"

Mine is Jack and coke
Bud, being from Central Texas you should know better. Never mix anything into Mr. Daniel's distill. Even ice is kind of going over the line. PM me and I'll set you up to be a Tennessee Squire. You will own a little slice of the hollow, and you'll learn how to enjoy the product without coke.

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 17, 2010
I say if a man pays 30 bucks for a bottle of whiskey he can do what he wants with it,haha.

Mine is Jack and coke
Bud, being from Central Texas you should know better. Never mix anything into Mr. Daniel's distill. Even ice is kind of going over the line. PM me and I'll set you up to be a Tennessee Squire. You will own a little slice of the hollow, and you'll learn how to enjoy the product without coke.

athabaskar

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 21, 2007
I say if a man pays 30 bucks for a bottle of whiskey he can do what he wants with it,haha.

Mine is Jack and coke

Good point.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.