1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Drink of choice?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by southensmoker, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Like the title says...  Whats your drink of choice when smoking, and I don't mean the "water tray"

Mine is Jack and coke

2. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

Long smoke / a good sippin whiskey

Short smoke / winter time /a good sippin whiskey.

short smoke / summer time / a good sippin whiskey or long island tea,

3. smokeamotive

smokeamotive Smoking Fanatic

Crown and water!! [​IMG]

4. mr mac

mr mac Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

I typically lean towards iced tea so I don't forget anything.  Afterward, during the eatin' phase, it is almost always whatever beer is in the fridge!

5. roller

roller Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Beer for some reason I have stopped drinking Ice Tea...

6. scarbelly

scarbelly Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Vodka with a little tonic in it or Beer or if it is a Sunday we do a Mimosa in the morning

7. squirrel

squirrel Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Belvedere, Crown or Bombay Sapphire. Depends on the mood I'm in. I pretty much quit drinking beer because I didn't wanna have to exercise that much more. LOL! I will have one in the summertime after doing yardwork though. Or if I go to Hooter's. Gotta have a pitcher of beer with the wings.

8. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

What ever I can get my hands on. haha

9. Good old Jameson Irish Whiskey straight up.

smokinstevo27 likes this.
  10. bloody beers

11. melleram

melleram Smoke Blower

Bloody Mary in the morning followed by Beer in the afternoon, then finish off with Makers Mark.

12. a friday nighter!! what youve never heard of a fridaynighter, well its 9 shots of whiskey and mix in a mntn dew. or what ever your fav softdrink is.

its like a mixed drink on steroids

just dont drink it with coolaid youll wake up with one hell of a hangover.

13. My man. I love jameson or crown but I drink them like their beer so if I try that over a long smoke then no one would be eating.

14. realtorterry

realtorterry Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

COLD [​IMG]

15. nwdave

nwdave Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Maker's Mark, Metaxa (7 Star), Crown Royal and when I can't afford them, Crown.  Outrageous sin taxes in Washington State.

16. athabaskar

athabaskar Smoking Fanatic

Bud, being from Central Texas you should know better. Never mix anything into Mr. Daniel's distill. Even ice is kind of going over the line. PM me and I'll set you up to be a Tennessee Squire. You will own a little slice of the hollow, and you'll learn how to enjoy the product without coke.

17. I say if a man pays 30 bucks for a bottle of whiskey he can do what he wants with it,haha.

southensmoker and brew like this.
  18. coffee_junkie

coffee_junkie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Coffee and baileys in the morning.

Miller light after noon.

19. athabaskar

athabaskar Smoking Fanatic

Good point.