• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Drink of choice?

cartz1

Joined Dec 5, 2010
used to be a homebrew. haven't brewed for awhile, so it's been a variety of our local craft brews; yards, victory, troegs, and not so local; dogfish head and flying dog.

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Here's one if someone else is doing the smoking.

Irish Car Bomb

3/4 pint Guinness[emoji]174[/emoji] stout
1/2 shot Bailey's[emoji]174[/emoji] Irish cream
1/2 shot Jameson[emoji]174[/emoji] Irish whiskey

Add the Bailey's and Jameson to a shot glass, layering the Bailey's on the bottom. Pour the Guinness into a pint glass or beer mug 3/4 of the way full and let settle. Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and chug. If you don't drink it fast enough it will curdle and increasingly taste worse

Read more: Irish Car Bomb recipe http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink7774.html#ixzz18OSrTFR6

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 17, 2010
I love car bombs, they are great for pre gamin!

Here's one if someone else is doing the smoking.

Irish Car Bomb

3/4 pint Guinness[emoji]174[/emoji] stout
1/2 shot Bailey's[emoji]174[/emoji] Irish cream
1/2 shot Jameson[emoji]174[/emoji] Irish whiskey

Add the Bailey's and Jameson to a shot glass, layering the Bailey's on the bottom. Pour the Guinness into a pint glass or beer mug 3/4 of the way full and let settle. Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and chug. If you don't drink it fast enough it will curdle and increasingly taste worse

Read more: Irish Car Bomb recipe http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink7774.html#ixzz18OSrTFR6

Last edited:

jeeplj

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 22, 2009
I always smoke with a perfect pint of Guinness. It also helps that I have it on tap at my house.

papagreer

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 7, 2010
I'm a beer man. I also drink the whiskey like water so I tend to stay away from that bad boy.....unless someone else is doing the cooking 
 I am a microbrew guy..love Breckinridge 471, Anything Sierra Nevada, Fat Tire, Sam Adams, etc. If the old lady has me on a budget, it's PBR all the way. Xmas time is drink time and that means that the cheap stuff sits in the fridge while I sip on some nice drinks with family and friends.

Chris

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
Woodford Reserve, Buffalo Trace, Maker's Mark...Bloody Beer!

Merry Christmas everyone!

John

biggeorge50

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 24, 2009
Woodford Reserve, Maker's Mark, or Blanton's.  If it's "beer" it's got to be Guinness.

bamaboy

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 26, 2010
Could be a long list for me because I like beer and bourbon,mainly crown and coke,but when its hot or I am working around the house.....hmmmm Guinness,St Pauly's girl,Sam Adams,corona extra.I like a lot of beers,but its gotta be warm out for me,whens its cold-----bring on the crown

yummybbq

Joined Dec 25, 2010
a good homebrew for me (or any good beer if i'm out of homebrew)! when it's cold outside, i'll sometimes go for a southern comfort and pepsi in place of the beer.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.