Costco

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

T3660

Original poster
Sep 23, 2018
just picked up a prime packer brisket for 3.29 a pound. Also grabbed a pork belly. Making me some brisket and pork burnt ends for the football games tomorrow. On the pork burnt ends I’m going to put on a honey/Michigan maple syrup for the glaze. The brisket will be inject with a little bit of dales. Putting the big smoker away and time to break out the WSM! I’m excited to fire that rig up!!

Reactions: SonnyE
Can’t beat that price! I’d have bought half dozen of them!

Enjoy that brisket!

Scott

Yes, it done a few big cooks. I really like it but I still think highly of my WSM. I use the WSM for my personal cooking and testing

Our Costco finally had the prime packers this week at that price, brought home a really nice one and smoked it yesterday it was fantastic!
OGTXBBQ.jpg

Emphasis on the WAS... LOL!

Poor Brisket, didn't stand a chance...
There were some leftover's, I ran some ham through the slicer and paired it up with the leftover brisket topped with Cuban white cheese and some spicy pickles and mustard for Cubano sandwiches on the flat top tonight.

Reactions: SonnyE
Our Costco usually only carries the flat. Nice score.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky