Chicken plus

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kit s

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 2, 2017
Messed up state of California
Grilled up a whole chicken earlier this week, planning on using it in multiple meals.
First "Q"ued with corn, and served with an additional side of tomato, and radish salad.
Then second night had some left over and sauteed zucchini and rice.Third night made Spanish style chicken and rice (used some reaper chili powder in this for a hehe little snap).

Attachments

• 8-4-2018b.JPG
    8-4-2018b.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 8-4-2018c.JPG
    8-4-2018c.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 8-4-2018d.JPG
    8-4-2018d.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 8-5-2018.JPG
    8-5-2018.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 8-6-2018.JPG
    8-6-2018.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 44
Those look like fine and delicious ways to use up that bird.

Point for sure.

Chris

Reactions: kit s
Grilled up a whole chicken earlier this week, planning on using it in multiple meals.
First "Q"ued with corn, and served with an additional side of tomato, and radish salad.
Then second night had some left over and sauteed zucchini and rice.Third night made Spanish style chicken and rice (used some reaper chili powder in this for a hehe little snap).

I have only one question. You didn't eat those Serrano peppers raw on the side did you???

Really nice job..save the bones and make chicken stock. I keep a bag in the freezer, put all my whole chicken scraps and bones in it. Get enough I make a pot of chicken stock. Once you start using homemade stock for soups, rice etc store bought just don't cut it. Its really good using smoked/grilled whole chicken bones, brings another level of flavor.

Reactions: kit s
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky