1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chicken plus

Discussion in 'Poultry' started by kit s, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Grilled up a whole chicken earlier this week, planning on using it in multiple meals.
    First "Q"ued with corn, and served with an additional side of tomato, and radish salad.
    Then second night had some left over and sauteed zucchini and rice.Third night made Spanish style chicken and rice (used some reaper chili powder in this for a hehe little snap).

Attached Files:

SmokinAl, tropics, Smoke23 and 3 others like this.
  2. chilerelleno

chilerelleno Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Looks good all the way.

kit s likes this.
  3. gmc2003

gmc2003 Smoking Guru

Those look like fine and delicious ways to use up that bird.

Point for sure.

Chris

kit s likes this.
  4. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Great job on thst bird. All 3 meals look delicious.
    Gary

kit s likes this.
  5. Thanks Chile, Chris, Gary.

6. I have only one question. You didn't eat those Serrano peppers raw on the side did you???

7. Man that is a great variety of dishes from one chicken. Awesome job, two thumbs up.

George

kit s likes this.
  8. Yep...usually have two with every meal....high in vitamin "C"...has anti carcinogens....and lets you know if you got hemorrhoids...:D

9. Always try to get multiple meals from my cooks to utilize leftovers...don't like throwing things out...don't ya know...:)

10. I hear that. Snout to tail snd all that lol.

George

kit s likes this.
  11. You got it George

12. Smoke23

Smoke23 Smoking Fanatic

Everything looks fantastic!
    Way to use that chicken!!

kit s likes this.
  13. Thanks Smoke

14. Really nice job..save the bones and make chicken stock. I keep a bag in the freezer, put all my whole chicken scraps and bones in it. Get enough I make a pot of chicken stock. Once you start using homemade stock for soups, rice etc store bought just don't cut it. Its really good using smoked/grilled whole chicken bones, brings another level of flavor.

kit s likes this.
  15. tropics

tropics Smoking Guru ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Treating yourself pretty good there Kits The food looks great
    Richie

kit s likes this.
  16. SmokinAl

SmokinAl Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Those are some great looking meals!
    Nicely done!
    Al

kit s likes this.