Huli Huli chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Chris...what an awesome thread!! Of course the food looks fantastic but the other pics are amazing, including the one of your backyard cooking set up. That is Heaven right there sir!! I'm impressed all the way around.

Robert

Reactions: Chris_in_SoCal
Looks great Chris. And that setup you have is really nice. Great pics.
Looks great Chris. And that setup you have is really nice. Great
Wow Chris...what an awesome thread!! Of course the food looks fantastic but the other pics are amazing, including the one
Wow Chris...what an awesome thread!! Of course the food looks fantastic but the other pics are amazing, including the one of your backyard cooking set up. That is Heaven right there sir!! I'm impressed all the way around.

Ro
Wow Chris...what an awesome thread!! Of course the food looks fantastic but the other pics are

Robert

Robert

Robert
You guys can make Huli Huli chicken with leg quarters or wings with salt mixed with paparika on your grills

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky