Mexican Shredded Mesquite Smoked Chicken Stuffed Peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks terrific David!!!
Have only made the traditional ground beef stuffed peppers.
Will have to give this a try.
Thanks for the detailed post.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks awesome to me, we don't eat very much chicken, but that looks delicious.

What a good idea, shredding and use in a different meal. My wife cannot eat peppers. My first thought is the smoked chicken would make awesome chicken Mexican lasagna.

That looks terrific David!!!
Have only made the traditional ground beef stuffed peppers.
Will have to give this a try.
Thanks for the detailed post.

Thanks Bruce for the like and the comment

You are more than welcome , it was tasty and been wanting to do stuffed peppers again
And smoked the chicken to try out the new rub , and said why not

David

Reactions: 02ebz06
Looks awesome to me, we don't eat very much chicken, but that looks delicious.

What a good idea, shredding and use in a different meal. My wife cannot eat peppers. My first thought is the smoked chicken would make awesome chicken Mexican lasagna.

Thanks Ray for the comment

We are mostly chicken and pork, than beef
Mona not big on hot peppers , but likes the sweet ones, I was surprised she enjoyed the chicken as it had some pepper heat in it.

I saved some of the smoked chicken and it is going on a pizza for tomorrow nights BBQ pizza,
The lasagna sounds good also

David

Looks fantastic David. Like Mona my wife isn't into the hot peppers, but I think I could persuade her into trying a stuffed bell pepper. Plus it would give me a chance to use the spinner. Thanks for the idea.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks fantastic David. Like Mona my wife isn't into the hot peppers, but I think I could persuade her into trying a stuffed bell pepper. Plus it would give me a chance to use the spinner. Thanks for the idea.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris for the like and the comment

Yes Mona is funny on what she thinks is hot and not, this had a little kick to it from the peppers
and spice in the cooking of the chicken, and she even eat it out of the pan. And once in the bell pepper, she ate it right up.
But to see if she wants a stuffed jalapeno which would not be as hot if you ask me, she just out right says i'm crazy if I think she would even take a bite of it.

And I buy a hot pepperoni from a place that has been making it for well over 50 years around here. She will eat that also.

Get out the spinner and do up a chicken and stuff the peppers, I think you wife will be happy :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_sunglasses:

David

Reactions: gmc2003
OMG!! You're talking my kind of Mexican right there!! Man oh man do those peppers look fantastic. Gotta say though, that chicken is about as beautiful as any I've ever seen posted here. It looks nothing short of absolute perfection. Excellent job my friend and I bet you and Mona had a really good time with that meal.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky