Mexican Shredded Mesquite Smoked Chicken Stuffed Peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OMG!! You're talking my kind of Mexican right there!! Man oh man do those peppers look fantastic. Gotta say though, that chicken is about as beautiful as any I've ever seen posted here. It looks nothing short of absolute perfection. Excellent job my friend and I bet you and Mona had a really good time with that meal.

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

First the Chicken, I tried a little different for me ( always trying new to me ) No brine and injection, Heavy Mesquite BBQ rub that I won in a TD. and heavy smoke of Mesquite chips and chunks . It was very good. And that is what I used to make the pulled chicken in the Mexican fry sauce and than stuff the peppers.

It was very good , and who does not love browned melty cheese on anything.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky