Call From Afghanistan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you Nepas , for having a "Hero" for a Son
points.gif
. We have Prayers for his safety and an end to all this mess. God shine your light on Him and his team mates.

Prayers go out for a speedy return of your son and all the young men and women. You know how I feel about this...JJ

icon_cool.gif

I just wanted to say thank you for your son's service. I will say a many a pray for him and his buddies to have a safe return. Now while he's there you tell him for us Shoot All the Bad Guys and don't let then hurt your friends. You are having a great big Party for them when they come back and I'll be happy to smoke one of my Famous Brisket for him and his buddies too.

Our thoughts and prayers go with him.

See Below V

V

V

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky