Breaded Fish Fillets, with Sweet Tater Fries (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Breaded Fish Fillets, with Sweet Tater Fries (Ninja)

I got a Serious Craving for some Breaded Fish, so I grabbed a bag of Frozen Fillets that were lurking in my Freezer. (Gorton’s)

So I Set my Ninja on Air Fry, 390°, 20 minutes. Closing the Lid begins the Preheating.
When it says “Add Food”, I put the 6 Fillets & a bunch of Sweet Tater Fries in, and gave them a shot of Olive Oil.
Then after 8 minutes, I flipped the Fillets & mixed up the Fries. Then checked after another 6 minutes—DONE.
I plated the 6 Fillets & the Fries, and added a pile of Kraft Sandwich Spread to be used as Tartar Sauce for the Fish.

Then I played with my new Toy I got from Chopsaw, by slicing a few slices of a Big Italian Bread Loaf.
That Thing Cut Like Butter & I didn’t smash the loaf one bit!! Very Cool !! Nice Job, Rich!!

Thanks for Looking,

Bear

Six Frozen Fish Fillets (Gorton's) & some Sweet Tater Fries, in my Ninja Crisper Basket:
IMG_7287.jpeg

Just about Done:
IMG_7288.jpeg

Fish & Fries plated, with some Kraft Sandwich Spread for Tartar Sauce for the Fish:
IMG_7289.jpeg

Closer Look:
IMG_7290.jpeg

Playing with my New Toy, slicing some Bread. Works Great, Rich (Chopsaw)!!
IMG_7306.jpeg

MMMMMMmmmmm................!
IMG_7321.jpeg

The fish and fries look tasty. I like those Gorton's for a quick Fish Sandwich or Fish Tacos. I worked a Diner that had Sweet Potato Fries on the menu. The Lancaster Locals like to dip the fries in a Sweet Dip made with Butter, Brown Sugar Pancake Syrup and Cinnamon. Closer to dessert than a savory side starch...JJ

I'd be all over that plate John, love fried fish and sweet tater fries, Like! I've been making my own tartar sauce about forever, love what the prepared horseradish does for it, way cheaper that store bought too! RAY

The fish filets and sweet potato fries look great Bear!! I’d be splashing some malt vinegar all over mine.

I really like those Gorton filets, they make great fish tacos and crisp up nicely in the oven too.

Like!

Just got back from the store . Bought the value pack of the Gorton's fish for tacos tonight . Now you got me thinking fish sandwich with that spread . Goes great on fish .
All looks great . That's a meal I over do it on .

Excellent job, John. I use those Gorton's all the time. Since I started doing them in the Air Fryer, not the Ninja (still working on getting one, lol), they're so much better than the oven. Now I'm craving some too.

I'm not a fan of frozen fish patties, but they do look good John.

Point for sure
Chris

That really looks good, John. I love those frozen fish fillets--quick and easy. The only thing I'd leave out would be the Sandwich Spread--I grew up on that, and never did like it.
Gary

Thank You Gary!!!
LOL---I started eating that spread in a sandwich in my lunch box in First Grade, and loved it ever since!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

The fish and fries look tasty. I like those Gorton's for a quick Fish Sandwich or Fish Tacos. I worked a Diner that had Sweet Potato Fries on the menu. The Lancaster Locals like to dip the fries in a Sweet Dip made with Butter, Brown Sugar Pancake Syrup and Cinnamon. Closer to dessert than a savory side starch...JJ

Thank You Jimmy!!
I like that Sandwich spread on any breaded fish, or Breaded Seafood.
Fries to me only get something to dip with if they aren't the greatest Fries, just like My Scrapple. If it's good Scrapple, I eat it without any dipping.
I can't believe how people can put Syrup on their Scrapple. Must be bad Scrapple that needs it.

Bear

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Wow, looks darn good for a quick meal.

Thank You Rider!!
And for the Like.

Bear

Man those look good. You gonna make me go get some now.

Thank You Brian!!
I always have some in stock, just in case I'm eating alone for some reason, because Mrs Bear doesn't eat Fish.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I'd be all over that plate John, love fried fish and sweet tater fries, Like! I've been making my own tartar sauce about forever, love what the prepared horseradish does for it, way cheaper that store bought too! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
I don't pay too much for Sandwich Spread, when I Get it by the 6-pack.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

The fish filets and sweet potato fries look great Bear!! I’d be splashing some malt vinegar all over mine.

I really like those Gorton filets, they make great fish tacos and crisp up nicely in the oven too.

Like!

Thank You Xray!!
Malt Vinegar---Hmmmmm.....
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Just got back from the store . Bought the value pack of the Gorton's fish for tacos tonight . Now you got me thinking fish sandwich with that spread . Goes great on fish .
All looks great . That's a meal I over do it on .

Thank You Rich!!
Yup---That's an easy one to Overdo it with!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Excellent job, John. I use those Gorton's all the time. Since I started doing them in the Air Fryer, not the Ninja (still working on getting one, lol), they're so much better than the oven. Now I'm craving some too.

Thank You Mike!!
Yup, These were great in my #360, but even better in this Ninja, on Air Crisp Mode.
And with this batch, 5 of them were Gorton's, and one of them was another Brand. I figured I'd not be able to tell the difference, but I was wrong, "ALL 5 of the Gorton's were better than the Look-alike Brand.
I forget which brand that is, but it will be the next ones I make, because it's what I got in the freezer. I think it's Mrs Paul's.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky