Fish Sticks, Fries & Scrapple

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Fish Sticks, Fries & Scrapple

This is going to be the second time I’ve made Fish Sticks, since @flatbroke suggested I try them again. He was right, they are a lot better than they used to be. Here’s the first one I did since then.
Link:
So I decided to give the Fish Sticks another chance at my Supper Rotation.
These were Pretty good—Much better than we used to get. Thank You FB !! I’ll be having these again!
So all I did was Set my Ninja on Air Crisp at 390° for 6 minutes.
I filled it completely with Fish Sticks & Fries.
Then Flip them & give them another 6 minutes. They were Great !!
Another Great Meal from My Ninja!!

Then the next night I made Scrapple & Home fries, so I’ll show that Below, as a bonus.

Hope you enjoy the Pics!

Bear

15 Fishsticks & a bunch of Steak Fries, in my Ninja:
View attachment 631600

Bear's Supper, with Fish Sticks & Sandwich Spread for Tartar Sauce, And Fries with Mrs Bear's BBQ Sauce
View attachment 631601

Next Night---Starting a Pound of Scrapple in my Ninja:
View attachment 631602

Almost done:
View attachment 631603

Bear's Scrapple & Home Fries Supper:
View attachment 631604
llok real good. we buy "grouper fingers when available. we do the eggwash then panko dip and put on a grid and freeze. then use cuisinart air fryer versus oil.

Looks tasty from here. Have no idea what scrapple taste like but from the look of it I would enjoy it. Never seen it around here. Must be regional thing. Time to do some more googling

Reactions: adams
llok real good. we buy "grouper fingers when available. we do the eggwash then panko dip and put on a grid and freeze. then use cuisinart air fryer versus oil.
Thank You FX !!!
That sounds Great !
I don't think I ever saw "Grouper" in any of my local stores.

Bear

Looks tasty from here. Have no idea what scrapple taste like but from the look of it I would enjoy it. Never seen it around here. Must be regional thing. Time to do some more googling
Thank You Dude!
If you're looking to buy Scrapple, go for either "Hatfield" or "Habbersett".
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky