Boy - I Scored!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

philh

Meat Mopper
Original poster
I'm not sure this is the right forum to be posting this, but I have been posting in this one lately. I'm just kinda excited to be sharing this.

It turns out Academy is having their Year End Clearance Sale. I picked up some great sausage making tools for next to nothing.

I picked up their:

Game Winner 20 lb Meat Mixer - 47.98 - Normally around 100.00

Game Winner Meat Tenderizer & Jerky Cutter - 19.78 - Normally at 99.98

(2) Game Winner 8.7" Meat Slicers - 17.98 each - Normally at 119.98 each

If anyone needs these items I would hit your local Academy. You can pick up these items for .25 cents on the dollar.

Hell of a deal.

Here is a pic on my deck..

Sorry for the dog poo on the deck. I just noticed it was on the deck. All of the acres we have & they have to do it on the front deck.. lol

Thanks

Phil

Wicked good deal man.

Pretty rare to find any deals that good.  

Keep on smokin'                                   Ed

Last edited:
Phil......  You are one lucky dog.....  
2thumbs.gif

Dang, you did good! They have the slicer for $36 on their website but they're sold out :(

(I'm looking for one right now)

Cheers!

Hah I re-tried and the site took my order this time. At $35.98 with shipping. We'll see if they follow through now. Thanks for the heads up PhilH!

Nice one! We don't have one up here but I scored a very nice jerky gun from there last year when on a trip down south. The wife figured out a way to get it in the suitcase for the ride home.

The wife made chicken strips last night. We ran the strips through the meat tenderizer first then she breaded them and fried them.

They were the best fried chicken she has made. The chicken strips just fell apart in your mouth. Very tender.

Now she's not so mad at me for spending the money on these items.. lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky