• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Bout to smoke it up.

hopeh34

Joined Nov 18, 2016
The new smoker arrived today! This is where I need my friends to lean on.

I have a ham that i want to smoke
. i also have a prime ribe to smoke.
Can i do them in the smoker at the same time? Any rub suggestions? Thank you guys for your help.

ajmickey

Joined Nov 26, 2016
Yes but not above each other they take about 5-6 hours to smoke depend on size have fun

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Welcome to SMF Hopeh34!  Glad you are here with the new smoker and ready to put it to use.  If you have room you can absolutely smoke both the ham and the prime rib at the same time.  They won't be done at the same time, but you'll figure it out.  Use the search feature for hams and prime rib.  You'll get a ton of ideas.

Have fun!

Ray

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome aboard!

Glad to have you with us!

Ham & Prime rib, sounds like a great meal to me.

And as said above you can smoke both at the same time.

Depending on the size of each they may be done together.

Al

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a cloudy cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great              people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.