Bout to smoke it up.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hopeh34

Original poster
Nov 18, 2016
NW Georgia
The new smoker arrived today! This is where I need my friends to lean on.

I have a ham that i want to smoke
. i also have a prime ribe to smoke.
Can i do them in the smoker at the same time? Any rub suggestions? Thank you guys for your help.

Welcome to SMF Hopeh34!  Glad you are here with the new smoker and ready to put it to use.  If you have room you can absolutely smoke both the ham and the prime rib at the same time.  They won't be done at the same time, but you'll figure it out.  Use the search feature for hams and prime rib.  You'll get a ton of ideas.

Have fun!

Ray

Welcome aboard!

Glad to have you with us!

Ham & Prime rib, sounds like a great meal to me.

And as said above you can smoke both at the same time.

Depending on the size of each they may be done together.

Al

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a cloudy cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great              people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Reactions: ajmickey
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky