BB Vortex/Riblets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Prepping a couple rack of BB for the race tomorrow.

Riblets even.

IMG_5245.JPG

IMG_5246.JPG

Sunday race? Must be NASCAR? (I'm not a fan)

No peal the membrane? OK, it holds the meat on the rib, but is an impermeable element that stops smoke penetration.
What's your plans for the cut ups?

I love the backs more than spares. Wife on the other side of the picnic table and prefers spares.

Stopped at Sam's today. BB are up in price and spares are even higher. I live in pork country. Why the prices?

Sunday race? Must be NASCAR? (I'm not a fan)

No peal the membrane? OK, it holds the meat on the rib, but is an impermeable element that stops smoke penetration.
What's your plans for the cut ups?

I love the backs more than spares. Wife on the other side of the picnic table and prefers spares.

Stopped at Sam's today. BB are up in price and spares are even higher. I live in pork country. Why the prices?
Its a race to beat all the rain
yup pealed the yuk from the backs.
the riblets are going on the kettle if the rain holds out. I will post later what i am using for the rub.
My wife is the same on the ribs. doing BB because im feeding 5 today, neighbor is making fillet medallions.

Got these 2 racks at Super Target for $14 ea. Sams here in naples is $32 for a 2 pack.

But yeah i'm a nascar fan....aint that what southern redneks enjoy.....:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:

You done good on those rib cuts.
But yeah i'm a nascar fan....aint that what southern redneks enjoy.....:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:
I enjoy a different red neck motor sports. I love truck and tractor pulls.
The farm classes are a very boring, but the modified are 310 feet of thrill. Drag racing at it's best?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky