baby backs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

got smoke

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 7, 2007
watertown wisconsin
the store i work at part time has baby backs on sale at 1.99 a lb is that cheap they look good i have never bought them . if they are cheap i will buy the store out. thanks
rolleyes.gif

Howdy Got Smoke. For sure good deal as oppspsed to where I am from. Range from 2.99 to 4.99 depending on where we buy them from. You've never had Baby Backs yet? !!! Dude you don't knowwhat you're missing! There isn't as much meat on them as side ribs but they are super great tasting. Make sure you remove the membrane and give them a good blast of Jeff's rub, wrap'em up in saran wrap overnight in the fridge...bring them to room temp and away you go. Smoke lots thou....they won't last...seriously...they are awesome! Let me know what you think once you try tem! Good Luck. BADSS

Man are you serious?! Id jump all over that. We get them on sale here at 3.99 a pound at best. Whats better than eating a 5 dollar slab of baby backs you cooked yourself you ask? Not paying 15 at your local chain barbeque joint for cra**y ribs.

ONE WORD OF CAUTION------BABY BACK RIB SUICIDE IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!you will love them but don't hurt yourself...if you cook more than you can safely eat, get a hold of me to rescue you...hate to see you put yourself at risk..lol...

They are $3.58 here at Sam's Club. I bet I could fill a freezer at $1.99
icon_exclaim.gif
Grab em up!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky