• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Baby backs with 1st Qview

tjoff

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 4, 2009
I ordered Jeff's rub and sauce a couple of weeks ago. Rub down the ribs this morning and will be putting them on the smoker tomorrow.  Was hoping to rub down tonight but have all day and into the evening baseball games for my boys and cheerling for my daughter so thought I should do it now while I have a chance.  1st attempt at Qview since I got "grief" for now qview on the cheese I did last weekend.  More pix to follow tomorrow.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Looking good so far - Glad you learned your lesson on the qview

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Well you got them ready to go. We'll be watching & waiting!

thebarbequeen

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 22, 2010
They're just going to sit there getting tastier and tastier, lots of time in the rub hasn't hurt mine yet. Good luck!

tjoff

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 4, 2009
Here is the finished product.  Smoked them for 5 hours with hickory, apple and a little oak.  Used Jeff's rub and sauce (which I really like)  They were, juicy tender and still had just the right amount of tug when bit into.  Enjoy the pictures

figjam

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 13, 2007
Very nice.  Did you do a modified 3-2-1 method, or straight 5 hours?

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Very nice TJ !!!

Can't help it-------->>    

Bear

bluebombersfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 4, 2011
 I just downloaded Jeff's sauce and was hoping to make a batch tonight.  I am hoping to get to know my smoker a bit more before I attempt ribs.  Yours look GREAT!!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.