And the winner is...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Some great looking ribs! I too will volunteer as taste tester!

On another topic...did you ever sell your 26" kettle?

Ryan

...me!

All three racks of ribs were salted the day before. This was a three pack of baby back ribs from Costco.

A - coarse black pepper and granulated garlic
B - Jeff's Original Rub
C - Meat Church BBQ Deez Nuts Pecan Rub

All three were mopped every hour with a thin mixture of apple cider vinegar and Sweet Baby Ray's. Smoked 4.5 hours over lump charcoal at 250° with pecan and cherry wood. Not foiled. A little more "fall off the bone" than I normally go for. I chalk that up to running errands and getting stuck in the Starbucks drive-thru. They were all nice and juicy, except the really meaty ones that had a lot of loin meat still attached, that got dried out a little.

My favorite BY FAR was...

View attachment 458464View attachment 458465View attachment 458466View attachment 458467View attachment 458468View attachment 458469View attachment 458470

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky