ALL AMERICAN CHEESEBURGER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is just a beautiful thing Travis! Makes me wonder if it was just as pretty right after getting smashed down before the first bite. Did the bun hold up? RAY

Great burger . Points for the structural integrity of keeping the bottom bun from failing due to moisture .
American cheese is a must as well .
Nice work .
Thanks chopsaw! Yes very important to build the toping in the right place and a toasted bun! Otherwise.....better grab a knife and fork! Lol! As for the american cheese I used kraft white deli style. But for the record I prefer land o lakes white American.

Reactions: chopsaw
That's another awesome looking burger! We voted and decided that would be great for breakfast! Can only imagine trying to eat one.

Ryan
Hmmmm...my wheels are turning now. Add a sausage patty? And an egg? Lol! Thanks Ryan !

Good lord Travis that is one heck of a burger!
I don’t think I could get it in my mouth.
But I’d sure love to give it a try!
Awesome buddy!
Al

Looks great, homie!
Thanks man!
View attachment 461425

But... Whole Wheat Bun?! :emoji_sweat_smile:

The Bacon coverage makes up for it a little though :emoji_grin:

But in all reality, sign me up! Looks great! I'm thinking Burgers may be on the menu soon... Thanks Travis!

for a good cross section, stick some dry spaghetti noodles in there in a few places (Through the top to the bottom). Snip off and then slice. That's how I did mine here:
HAHAHA! Thanks!yes I know,I know the bun. Thats an awesome idea using spaghetti! Thanks for tip!
That is one amazing burger. Everything looks great on there, but love to see that nice slice of red onion!
Thanks jcap! Love red onion on a burger! Sometimes I keep it simple and just do mustard and onion.

Holy cow Travis, literally!! That's about half a cow and the burger is verging on being Holy. It is a thing of beauty, that's for sure. Are you by chance in training for an appearance on Man Vs. Food? :emoji_laughing:

Robert

View attachment 461443

I don't know how you do it man but I would expect nothing less! Nice job on that one!
Thanks! This is for sure a meat sweats burger! Lol!
Dang it, was going to but that takes the fun out of it now. :emoji_laughing:

WOW. KILLER Travis!
Thanks zwiller!
WOW! That is a wowzer of a burger. Next time we need pics of just how you were able to eat that wowzer of a burger. Very nice plate!
Thanks peachey! It was a sight to see! Ivy was laughing at me trying to get that first bite in! Lol!

That AA burger looks delicious! OK, going to get some 80/20 ground beef and lettuce from my local store right now. I have everything else and still have a couple of burger buns I baked recently. AA burgers for my dinner today!!
Thanks pushok! Man thats going to be awesome on a homemade burger bun!
That is just a beautiful thing Travis! Makes me wonder if it was just as pretty right after getting smashed down before the first bite. Did the bun hold up? RAY
Thanks RAY! Not as pretty but even after trying to smash it down I couldn't get my mouth around it! The bun held up well! It helped putting the lettuce on the bottom to protect it
Holy cow Travis, literally!! That's about half a cow and the burger is verging on being Holy. It is a thing of beauty, that's for sure. Are you by chance in training for an appearance on Man Vs. Food? :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Lol! Thanks Robert! No way I could keep up with that guy! This one is probably a 30 second 2 bite burger for him! Haha!

Good lord Travis that is one heck of a burger!
I don’t think I could get it in my mouth.
But I’d sure love to give it a try!
Awesome buddy!
Al
Thanks Al! I tried my best but I couldnt get a whole bite on this one. Lol. Sure didnt stop me from finishing it though!

I can see your jaw unhinging like a snakes to get that in. Looks like a dang good burger to me.
Jim

Looks Great Travis!!!
A little too high for me, and I got rid of my Truck, so I got nothing to run it over with.
I don't think Mrs Bear would let me use her Caddy to Smash it down to biting-size.
Like.

Bear

Looks Great Travis!!!
A little too high for me, and I got rid of my Truck, so I got nothing to run it over with.
I don't think Mrs Bear would let me use her Caddy to Smash it down to biting-size.
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear! If your ever over this way I'll be sure to make a shorter version ! No need to dirty up the tires on the caddy!

Travis that is one excellent Burger. As difficult as it must have been to get that first bite, it was well worth it, I'm sure. Looks great and delicious. Big like!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky