ALL AMERICAN CHEESEBURGER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome looking burger for sure. Man you guys can kill a guy whose on a special diet right now.

Warren
Thanks Warren ! I promise I'll post something a little more healthy soon. I cant eat like that all the time! Lol!
After I said that I realized that what im getting ready to post is probably worse than this one. Lol. But the healthy ones are coming soon!

Last edited:
I think hamburgers are my favorite food of all. I would eat that all day long, and twice on Sunday!
Thanks 73saint! I have a love for burgers myself! Love them made all different ways!

Ok last night was burger night and it did not disappoint. I've posted a few Burgers on here and some are fairly large in size. This one definitely falls under the large category. Sides were not needed with this bad boy.

Started out making 1/4 lb pattys from ground brisket. These went on the grill and cooked to medium.View attachment 461416

Then I got all the toppings ready. Everything I could think to make an "all American" burger.
Lettuce, tomato, Mayo, mustard, ketchup, pickle, American cheese, onion and of course we can't forget plenty of bacon.
View attachment 461418

I started with toasting a whole wheat bun. Then mayonnaise ketchup and lettuce on the bottom and mustard on the top.View attachment 461419

Three patties for this one. Tomato on one, pickle on one and onion on the other all topped with American cheese also.View attachment 461420

Then stacked up on the bun with three half slices of bacon between each .View attachment 461421

And here it is ! The All-American cheeseburgerView attachment 461422

This thing was absolutely ridiculous! But it was super delicious. I did finish the whole thing but if I would have had anything on the side it wouldn't have happened. You guys would have got a kick out of watching me try to eat this thing! I would have tried to get a cut and a half picture of it but as you can see that probably would have been impossible. LOL!
Thanks for taking a look!

Excellent!!!

Man you have no idea how happy it makes me to see you use a great quality bun AND you toasted it!!!! Same thing with using real cheese!

To each their own on making burgers but I really feel like people miss out on drastically increasing their burger enjoyment by simply upgrading to a better bun and real cheese. Also toasting ANY bun is like a 5X improvement on the burger experience hahaha.

And don't worry, i often eat burgers with no sides hahaha. Hell I'm the kinda guy that doesnt mind burger with a side of burger followed with burger for dessert hahahaha. This pattern applies to all kinds of main courses for me :D

Reactions: MJB05615
Excellent!!!

Man you have no idea how happy it makes me to see you use a great quality bun AND you toasted it!!!! Same thing with using real cheese!

To each their own on making burgers but I really feel like people miss out on drastically increasing their burger enjoyment by simply upgrading to a better bun and real cheese. Also toasting ANY bun is like a 5X improvement on the burger experience hahaha.

And don't worry, i often eat burgers with no sides hahaha. Hell I'm the kinda guy that doesnt mind burger with a side of burger followed with burger for dessert hahahaha. This pattern applies to all kinds of main courses for me :D
Thanks! Toasting the bun is a must for me! And sometimes I spend a lot of time looking for the right bun . Lol.

Reactions: tallbm
LOL Wife picks the menu at home and chose burgers last night. Whole time I eating mine I was thinking how I would have ate that burger (knife and fork) and what it tastes like (way better than mine).

LOL Wife picks the menu at home and chose burgers last night. Whole time I eating mine I was thinking how I would have ate that burger (knife and fork) and what it tastes like (way better than mine).
Lol! You just have to close your eyes and imagine it sometimes...i find myself doing that often after looking at all the great food posted here!

Travis that is one excellent Burger. As difficult as it must have been to get that first bite, it was well worth it, I'm sure. Looks great and delicious. Big like!
Thanks! Yep that first one was the hardest! But every bite was excellent!

Great burger!
Did you smoke it or simply grill it?

No problem now Travis my 6 week fat free diet is over. Let the good times roll. Doing ribs tomorrow.
This diet came about after gallbladder removal surgery.

Warren
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Gall bladder issues run in my family. So far dodged the green monster.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky