Al (and other Floridians)... Here We Go Again !!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JckDanls 07

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2011
Tampa area, Florida.
Although this Hurricane's not as big as Ian it is still a hurricane non the less... Luckily (again) we are on the west side of theh storm... But also helps that it's coming in on the east coast and will knock it back a little coming across land to the Gulf coast ...

STAY SAFE everybody...

We have to drive to Weston in the morning. Should be an interesting drive across the alley.. Plan B is we duck S and go over on the trail. Stay safe up there.

We could use some rain the wind I can do without. Good luck to everyone in it's path

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Make sure you can power your smoking devices, make sure you have enough beer....and make sure no meat goes bad in the freezer......hope your hungry and safe!

Reactions: JLeonard
About to make landfall in the next hour or three it's close. Some members will be getting it tonight won't be till tomorrow evening or overnight for us to get the eye or center of it past us

The eye just went past us to the North, still dark out so can’t see if any trees are down. We lucked out, when I went to bed it looked like we were gonna take a direct hit. I guess I’ll fire up the smoker when the wind dies down. Start the cleanup process, & have some Q. Hope everyone else is OK too!
Al

Reactions: schlotz
It's starting to taper off now... Almost the same as afternoon thunderstorms... A tad bit windier and a lot longer... Will check for damage when I get home from work....

Wind finally calmed down, so sort of back to normal here as far as the weather goes. Not much cleanup either. No point in starting now, will clean up in the morning. Hope the rest of you are good too!
Al

Reactions: bmudd14474
My daughter is in Orlando with friends.
I guess she is used to the windy plains. She said it was a bit windy.
They spent the day at Disney.
Hope all survived

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky