• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Upper Gulf Coast Weather Not Looking To Promising !!!!

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
Welp... looks like people along the upper gulf coast needs to keep an eye on the tropics... Cat 4 hurricane is heading your way (so far)... I hate the ones coming from that area as they do like to turn right sooner and hit the central gulf coast of Fl....

But anyways .. lets all keep an eye out and start preparing for the worst ... Stay safe my friends ...

indaswamp

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
I'm Inda bullseye.......for now anyways. We don't need another one-that's for sure!

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Sounds like a bad one. Saying it could turn into a Cat 4
Stay safe.
Gary

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Stay same guys...JJ

indaswamp

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
Track has shifted to the west a little... SWLA definitely doesn't need another one after what Laura did to the area...

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I can’t imagine what you guys have faced this year. We have been so lucky here in Cenrtal Florida!
Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.