5-Day Smoking Basics eCourse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am looking at writing an eCourse on the basics of smoking.. this would be geared mainly toward newbies and would cover such topics as meat selection, building a good fire, maintaining consistent temps, etc.

This would be an email course that would come directly to your inbox in 5 installments and for 5 consecutive days after signing up.

would you be interested in something like that? Do you think it would be useful?

Yes

If any of you recent posters see this. This course has been around since 05 and it is still free. It seems that your responding to a very old post. Hahaha....

If any of you recent posters see this. This course has been around since 05 and it is still free. It seems that your responding to a very old post. Hahaha....
The problem is that most people don't take the time to read what's sent to them anyway. If they had read their welcome email when they joined the forums, they would have seen the link directing them to sign up for the free course. Just like the people who post the same question over and over again which would simply be answered if they had just hit the search bar.

Hey Guys,

I subscribed to the course last week however i never received the email.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky