3rd Brisket following all S.M.F knowledge with Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thatcho

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 11, 2013
Pueblo, Co
So here is my Third Beef brisket following this forums advice from very knowledgeable members. To start this is a 13 pound packer from local Sam's Club. Smoker used was the MB 30 dual fuel propane, Woods were Hickory with a lil leftover Peach mixed in the AMNPS. Last night temp was mid to low 30's and snowing. Smoker stayed around 238-245. No foiling went to IT 199. Rub just some S.P.O.G.

She is all rubbed down ready for smoke 10pm.

plateaued at 172 for two hours she pulled it out at a IT of 199 at 0600 hours. Into foil and cooler while dad gets some sleep.

At 0900 sliced up and ready for the Bronco's and Texan's at 1100. Hope you all enjoy.

As Homer would say, MMMMMMMM!

Mel

PS, I do hope you are a Bronco fan!  I found it to be a good game with a great outcome!  MH

Last edited:
Thnk u bigr314, i did not like having to mess with my brisket until i got IT right where i wanted.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky