3am Brekkwich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice sandwich. I have 3 Quality Control Inspectors to deal with. They will sit and Stare until I get passed the halfway eaten mark. Then the 3 boys will lay there heads on my legs to remind me they are there. I've not finished an entire plate of Anything in 2 years!...JJ

Yeah, Bob is where the food is Chef Jimmy, if I'm at the cutting board with a blade in my hand he's always right there. My last dog, a chocolate lab named Boo, used to sit there and drool all over the floor, Bob has better manners. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

I can't remember the last time I pulled into a Snack it the Crack or McDogfoods Warren, gotta be at least 25 years, I'd rather starve. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY
Ok, I gotta admit, I love a good Big Mac and fries sometimes. Wish I could say I haven't been in 25 years!

Ok, I gotta admit, I love a good Big Mac and fries sometimes. Wish I could say I haven't been in 25 years

I never knew there was such a thing as a good Big Mac, tho I vaguely remember the fries not being horrible. There's just something about those fast food places, it's not how a burger is supposed to taste. RAY

Reactions: 73saint
Now that's my kinda breakfast sammie Ray!! Great job.

Again and it wasn't take out. I guess most of those places are closed that time the morn.

Hey...if Ray made me one of those I'd happily take it out. Maybe if I asked Joe real nice he'd share some of his "homemade" salsa with me so I could really do that sammie justice :emoji_laughing:

Not too sure about Joe's salsa,
Robert

Reactions: sawhorseray
Now that is a breakfast! Just beautiful! Al

Thank you Al, I'm figuring it'll hold me over till it's time for a sous vide ribeye dinner, and thanks for the LIke, much appreciated. RAY

Now that's my kinda breakfast sammie Ray!! Great job. Hey...if Ray made me one of those I'd happily take it out. Maybe if I asked Joe real nice he'd share some of his "homemade" salsa with me so I could really do that sammie justice :emoji_laughing: Not too sure about Joe's salsa, Robert

I'd be more than happy to whip one up for you Robert, tho salsa goes straight on the eggs when sunny-side-up, maybe even in a tortilla, but not on a sammy. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

Looks great Ray! But I have to reorganize your steps...step 1 - crack open beer then repeat that for steps 3 and 5.

No can do, too early for too many. A couple of beers, brekky, and back to bed for a few hours. Maybe a couple more beers in the afternoon, then it's time for the cocktail hour before dinner. It's tough, and nobody said it'd be easy, but if it's going to get done I'm the man for the job. Thanks for the Like, mucho appreciendo. See, if you add a "e" or "o" to any English word it pretty much turns it into Spanish! That'll be our lesson for the day. RAY

Great looking sandwich, but I'm more jealous of the late night snack, few beers, back to bed idea!

Well it's not exactly the kind of thing I'd be doing were I still a working man. I retired 13 years back at the age of 55 and it didn't take me a day to adjust, I was a natural! RAY

Reactions: chopsaw
Hey, it's not like there isn't always something to do. There's all the stuff a wife can come up with, and putting off anything that resembles yardwork. There's sports and DVD's to watch, books to read, and Bob's tummy to rub! Soon it'll be spring and time for fishing and camping. Not working makes everything better. Oh, look at the time, cocktails! RAY

Great lookin' sammich there Ray! BIG LIKE! And yes Bob needs a trim....:emoji_astonished:John

Thanks for the Like John, much appreciated. Bob is slated for a bath and a do as early as tomorrow. Got the oil changed in my boat and new batteries installed, might load my Lance on the truck today, we're getting itchy to fish. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky