• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

3am Brekkwich

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Why toss and turn when you can get out of bed, drill a beer, and cook up a nice breakfast sanny. I've been thinking of Canadian and maple bacon on a homemade roll with a couple of hard fried eggs and some cheddar . First thing to do is get the bacon going
DSCN1591.JPG

Once that's underway I like assembling the cast of characters
DSCN1589.JPG

Bacon done
DSCN1592.JPG

Split roll, mayo. half the bacon
DSCN1593.JPG

Now we're rollin'! While frying a couple of eggs in the bacon grease micro-zap the CB and cheese, then build.
DSCN1595.JPG

I feel like I'm being watched
DSCN1594.JPG

Victory is mine!
DSCN1597.JPG

A couple of beers, some ibuprofen, and a breakfast sanny. It's a great life, back to bed for awhile, thanks for looking. RAY

73saint

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 8, 2017
That smammich looks good! Fish n chips sounds good also! I’m always hungry no matter what time it is!

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Damn Ray that looks great! A breakfast sandwich and a few beers at 3am...hard to beat that my man!

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
looks like a tasty sammich there Ray. hope your helper got taste.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Man oh man a great sammie. Did you share?
Again and it wasn't take out. I guess most of those places are closed that time the morn.

Warren

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
A couple of beers, some ibuprofen, and a breakfast sammy.
Good to be the king .
25 degrees this morning . Happy to be lookin out the windoe drinkin coffee .
Bob's got some bed head at 3 am .

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Nice sandwich. I have 3 Quality Control Inspectors to deal with. They will sit and Stare until I get passed the halfway eaten mark. Then the 3 boys will lay there heads on my legs to remind me they are there. I've not finished an entire plate of Anything in 2 years!...JJ

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Nice sandwich. And good looking dog. Yesterday I was up at 2am. Today 3:30. Thinking about a breakfast too. Perhaps some fish and chips.
Bob plays the "looks" card for all it's worth Steve, and it's worth a lot! I love fish and chips, don't know I'd be ready for tartar sauce that early, tho my wife would. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
That smammich looks good! Fish n chips sounds good also! I’m always hungry no matter what time it is!
Hard to have a itch and not scratch it! Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Damn Ray that looks great! A breakfast sandwich and a few beers at 3am...hard to beat that my man!
I try not to pop the top on a Rock till at least noon John, of course the day doesn't begin till the sun rises. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Man oh man a great sammie. Did you share? Again and it wasn't take out. I guess most of those places are closed that time the morn.
Warren
I can't remember the last time I pulled into a Snack it the Crack or McDogfoods Warren, gotta be at least 25 years, I'd rather starve. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Good to be the king . 25 degrees this morning . Happy to be lookin out the windoe drinkin coffee . Bob's got some bed head at 3 am .
Yeah Rich, someone's been reminding that Bob's getting to look a bit scruffy and I need to trim his feet and give him a little show cut. Maybe today after the park, tho the first thing he does when we get home is jump in the pool. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.