2016 South Florida Gathering (6th Annual) November 4th-6th PICTURES ADDED

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Park website shows closing at sunset. Is there a way to get in after?

Still working, heading out tomorrow mid day, got someone with some bottles of rum if anyone is interested... will cost us a doggie bag or two... They asked if we want Light, Mid, or Dark...

Don, no WiFi anymore. They said it was.to much of a hassle.

I have 3 extra parking passes. I'll check.this throughout he day.

I'm fed,.showered and now beered. Keith is grin ding sausage

There is plenty of parking at the site Al. When you come in the gate passed the office stay right and you should see us passed the bathrooms

SmokinAl , you gonna be there on Saturday or Sunday ?  We won't be there till Saturday but would love to meet ya ( have talked to ya on the forum for a few year.    Time to thank ya in person for all your help 

I have some pics i will be posting tonight of the happenings at the SFG

Hey guys , I had a great time meeting everyone and all the food was great. Sorry I didn't get everyone's knives done.... I was running out of fingers. 

Judy & I had a great time, seeing old friends & meeting some new ones too.

There was so much food! I'm still full!!

A big thanks to Doug & Keith for keeping this going every year.

Also a thank you to Todd for donating pellets & smoke tubes.

I'm already thinking about what I'll cook for next year!

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky