2016 South Florida Gathering (6th Annual) November 4th-6th PICTURES ADDED

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The chili is done & resting in the fridge. We should be rolling in around noon on Saturday.

I thought I would just keep the chili hot in a crock pot all afternoon, in case someone wanted a snack.

I'm also bringing 2 WSM's that are for sale, a 14.5 & 18.5.

Both have upgraded lid therms & handles on the center section.

The 14.5 has been used about 10 times & the 18.5 about 5 times.

The 14.5 is $100, & the 18.5 is $150.

Rick said he wanted the 14.5, so the 18.5 is still for sale.

See you'all Saturday!

Al

@smokingal  that is temping...do i need a 3rd? hmmmm haha

Packing up truck now...damn that baseball game went late! should be rolling out a hour or hour and half. I tried finding a better route than 27 from turnpike but looks like that's the most direct, i just hate all those lights with the trailer. 

@carol506  you might be the first there, hold down the fort! 

I also got one of those chip variety boxes for us to snack on. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!!

i'll check on here and post just before putting tire to turf

Do we need any adult beverage? I have Angels Envy if you want to try some.

Do we need any adult beverage? I have Angels Envy if you want to try some.
I've got 3 cases of Busch Lite, hunting edition :) And a handle of Jack...i need to grab some ginger ale for a chaser
got my deep fryer and some pellets... will make some pork rinds for snacking...
Keith i have a bag o smoked pig skins in my freezer i can bring real quick if you want more?! let me know asap, might be to late. If anyone else thinks i should bring let me know :)
just gotta stop at Sunny's and pick pick up my meats ...
You stole @jarjarchef  competition secrets Kieth! 

I might take a solo ride over there today and say hi
Do it! 

Hitting the shower and heading out!!!! I'm playing the WHAT DID I FORGET GAME ALSO!

If anyone needs to reach me, my cell is 954-218-2063

Good idea.

I have some shine also 
icon_eek.gif

Shine and Salami?! Will you marry me, its allowed now LOL

Hitting the road..One more note @carol506  I do have the dogs and buns for tonight, i dont think i mentioned that before but wanted to confirm.

See ya soon!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky