• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

handymanstan

Smoking Fanatic
Group Lead
Joined Oct 27, 2012
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything I can this summer.

bmealer

Joined Sep 26, 2013
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke RIBS LIKE A PRO this summer.

tbriggs

Joined Apr 7, 2014
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke for the whole week and everyone that can come over and eat this summer.

link

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 7, 2008
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a suckling pig this summer.

marshalbill

Joined Jun 19, 2014
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke  My son's weight in beef ribs_ this summer."

kandl

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 22, 2013
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke chuck roast this summer.

iowa josh83

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 22, 2011
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ham this summer.

Thanks,

-Josh

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Saturday Daily Winner = BadMoonT2

Saturday Bonus Winner = Dr. K

Sunday Daily Winner = Ironhorse07

Last edited:

tr1ple8

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 15, 2010
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ribs, brisket, and pork butt this summer.

jimf

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 22, 2011
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a ton for my son's 1st birthday party this summer."

scsim13

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 17, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke til I can't smoke anymore this summer."

5oakssmoker

Smoke Blower
Joined May 7, 2014
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything that doesn't move, and if its still moving I'll smoke it slower and longer if I can this summer.

5oakssmoker

Smoke Blower
Joined May 7, 2014
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything that fits in the smoker, and if it doesn't fit, I'll cut it and smoke it twice this summer!

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.