It's that time of year again...Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products through 11/22!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats cannot wait to see what you create using your winnings! Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas/Happy New Years to you all most of all great health and safe travels

WOW!
Thank you all!

Todd Thank you for your continued support of this great site. Maybe one day I can host you for a great dinner.....

One of my favorite side dishes if green bean casorole.  My favorite desert used to be pumkin pie.  Spent a lot of time on my grand parents farm growing up, she always made one just for me.

ok.. THAT'S IT... JarJar has to go... he wins throwdowns... he wins drawings.. he wins comps... He must be voted off the island ... :biggrin:

But all kidding aside ... grats to you Jeremy ... and again "THANKS" to Todd for all his support...

Congratulations to JARJARCHEF and thanks to Todd and better half for an awesome contest and thread!

Congrats JarJarChef !!!
icon14.gif

And Have a Great TG !!

And Thanks to Mr Todd, who makes this contest possible!!

And Jeff too !!

Bear

ok.. THAT'S IT... JarJar has to go... he wins throwdowns... he wins drawings.. he wins comps... He must be voted off the island ... :biggrin:

But all kidding aside ... grats to you Jeremy ... and again "THANKS" to Todd for all his support...

:dunno :laugh1:

Charlyn said I might not get invited back to the gathering.

Woohoo...big thanks to Todd for making this post.  I have really enjoyed reading it and learned a few different things to try from all those who posted.  Also, congrats to the lucky winners.

Congrats to JarJarChef, and a big thanks to Todd for sponsoring these promotions. I was fortunate enough to be a daily winner this time around
yahoo.gif
, and I never win anything!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.