A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am thankful that I just happen to stop at Gordon's food service today and found that they had eye of round roast for $3.35 a pound!

Thankful that  Thanksgiving is just around the corner

Gary

Thankful for the good lord above who keeps my wife and I safe, warm, with plenty on the table each and every day. Happy Thanksgiving. Also, appreciate my cold beer in my hand along with some great football being played today.

Today's Daily WINNER is.......BDSkelly

GRAND PRIZE Winner will be announced at
12:00 Noon Sunday 11/22
 ​

Last edited:
I'm going to drop out of the Grand Prize Giveaway at this time, because I already have all those things, except the Recipe Book & the Manual (Manual for what??).

I could always use more Pellets, but I'd sooner see all that Awesome stuff going to somebody who needs them.

So I'll be Thankful For Whoever Wins the Grand Prize.

Good luck everybody,

Bear

Last edited:

I'm going to drop out of the Grand Prize Giveaway at this time, because I already have all those things, except the Recipe Book & the Manual (Manual for what??).

I could always use more Pellets, but I'd sooner see all that Awesome stuff going to somebody who needs them.

So I'll be Thankful For Whoever Wins the Grand Prize.

Good luck everybody,

Bear
Bear sorry to say but this post puts you in it.Good Luck

Richie

I'm thankful that my wife didn't listen to me a few years ago (after she took the time to do the research) she ordered the AMAZN  Pellet tray and several bags of pellets.  Then she sends me a link to this great forum.   If not for my wife, I may have given up smoking meats or making sausages.  

I'm also thankful for Todd who came up with the Qmatz and who took the time to explain several things to me and to those who posted on this site and gave me such great ideas on the things I make.    

I'm also thankful for that little $--T who took a baseball bat to my mail box because if not for him,I never would have made my mail box mod...  

When I can double smoke bacon or several hams and when I can take a turkey that sells for 77 cents a pound and turn it in to a $6.79 per pound smoked turkey,   I think I might have won already..

Thanks Todd!!     Happy Thanksgiving...    

Our family is thankfull we live in a country that can be thankful and safe,

I am also thankful that the river is now two feet below incident stage and still dropping
yahoo.gif

Tom

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky