• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

FALL GIVEAWAY AT A-MAZE-N PRODUCTS

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Cold smoking time here in East Texas  well almost,  it will be getting cool enough to start smoking some cheese and give my AMNPS a work out

Gary

oldcanalsmoke

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 31, 2014
No FB either.

Picking Concord grapes from parents vine to make jelly and wine.

or

Picking apples

or

Making gallons of Chicken Noodle Soup, to freeze and have ready for winter months.

atomicsmoke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 3, 2014
Cold smoking time here in East Texas  well almost,  it will be getting cool enough to start smoking some cheese and give my AMNPS a work out

Gary
Hmmm...if I don't smoke some cheese soon I might have to wait until spring. Frozen cheese is crumbly.

iowa josh83

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 22, 2011
I'll be Hunting, Watching Football, & Smoking some great meats and cheese if I win these products!

Thanks,

-Josh

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Can't beat fall for doing Lots of smoking,  Cool weather and the smell of smoke and BBQ   Ahhhhh   

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
wasn't me.. didn't get any kind of notification saying I did... They may have posted the winner on the face book page

Last edited:

lemans

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 29, 2013
Cold smoking cheese for Xmas is the best way to celebrate fall. The entire family looks forward to it....

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
Amazin has it on their site, Sorry I have slept since I read it.

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
Amazin has it on their site, Sorry I have slept since I read it.
You must mean the face book page.... I see nothing at the website.. and since I don't partake in the social media scene... I don't know ether

Last edited:

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
You must mean the face book page.... I see nothing at the website.. and since I don't partake in the social media scene... I don't know ether
And the winner winner chicken dinner is........... <insert drumroll here> 

Sandy Hernandez........

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.