FALL GIVEAWAY AT A-MAZE-N PRODUCTS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Finally being able to open the windows and not have the 90% humidity!!!!

For the past couple years it has been the South Florida Gathering and being able to meet several new friends.

Anything in the smoker is a great adventure.

Favorite Fall Activity:

Putting something on the smoker and getting a nice fire going in the fire pit and sitting around with my wife.

Link

Sorry, no facebook for me. Until I'm too old to keep my balance, my favorite fall activity will be riding the Suzuki out in the country just taking in the colors and smells.

I really enjoy taking pictures as the leaves change, and keeping my smoker fired up. Love the cool fall weather

Gary

No FB here either.

Favorite fall activities...

Heading out to the woods with a light flannel and the chainsaw to make some firewood.

The smells of a fall forest cannot be beat.

Hunting with friends and family.

Evening Bonfires with great music, friends, and your favorite beverage.

Thank You Todd for the wonderful products!

No Facebook here either

I have a laundry list of fall activities

Fresh smoked salmon

Blacktail jerky and back strap

Football

Nothing better than smoking the meat you have hunted or fished for

Love the NW

Favorite Fall Activity?

Taking the kids to the pumpkin patch, and letting them pick out a pumpkin. Of course, my daughter would always try to get one about twice her size.
43.gif

Now she will be taking her own son to the patch for the first time, and I want to be there to get pics.

I also love apple sauce donuts, but they are now hard to find. Hardly anyone makes them anymore.

Spending time with my daughter! I love showing her what means the most to me and hopefully carrying on traditions and letting her carry the torch when I'm gone! This does include smoking meat, bonfires, fishing, most things outdoors!

I love to grill.  Generally every weekend I set up the grill and invite everyone over to watch the big game.  There is always food on the table on the weekends at my house.  This year we plan (dependent on the weather) to stay up all halloween smoking a pork butt for the sunday games! It will be the first time everyone will be over for my new smoker, and I am super excited!

ivy

Being able to cold smoke during the night time in the Texan "autumn" with my AMNPS smoker in the WSM. Play around outside with my son. Being able to sit outside again and eat delicious smoked meals with friends and family :)

Then it is time to bring the bicycles out again, both moutainbiking and road-biking. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.