Win a PRIZE A DAY from A-MAZE-N Smoker for Father's Day!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Pulled Pork was Great Yesterday. Had just enough left over for my wife and I to make some pulled pork sliders to take to work for lunch today.

Now to plan the cookout for the 4th of July!!!

I was all set to smoke the meat and beans as previously posted, but the wife brought home a couple of HUGE steaks from the meat market.  They were the kind that start with a W and end with a U, so you know they were expensive.  I can't believe she actually spent a hundo on a couple of steaks, but lordy they were good.  I did a reverse sear on them after an hour in the smoker.  Internal temp was up around 120 when I pulled them and slapped them on a hot griddle I set up over the turkey fryer.  Crusted in my special steak dust and I was in heaven.  She even baked sweet potatoes and made salads to go with.  I am a lucky lucky man...  NOW, IF I COULD JUST WIN THAT GRAND PRIZE!  :)

Fathers day was great smoked some burgers after a long trip From Columbus OH. got home just in time 

Hope everyone had a great fathers day 

DS

Last edited:
I never really expected to win anything (never do).  Thanks so much Todd for having this drawing.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.
yahoo.gif

THANKS to everyone who entered!!

If you ever need a random number generator, go to http://www.random.org

Input your numbers and hit the button

Takes all the hard work out of choosing a winner!!

Congrats to ALL the winners and a great thanks to Todd for putting this on!!!! 

A full contest is a happy contest LOL

DS

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky