It's that time of year again...Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products through 11/22!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

my favorite meal for thanksgiving is smoked turkey, and all the fixins,but the joy it brings to my heart, when family and friends get together. those who live far away, and those who live next door all bring happiness, some by coming and others by going.
That made me laugh because it's so true. Mine would be the drunk uncle who swears like a sailor, love to see him come and love to see him go.

Great contest Todd - you business and customer service is top notch!!! Great posts to all.

A full smoker is a happy smoker

DS

Well we have our grand prize winner!

But first of all... thanks so much to everybody who entered.  All of the entries are AWESOME - I'm hungry just looking at them.  And thanks to Todd and A-MAZE-N Products for such a great contest.

And now the grand prize winner...

post #151 as generated by the random.org random number generator...

@jarjarchef!!!  Congratulations on winning the grand prize.

Happy Thanksgiving, and happy smoking!

my favorite meal for thanksgiving is smoked turkey, and all the fixins,but the joy it brings to my heart, when family and friends get together. those who live far away, and those who live next door all bring happiness, some by coming and others by going.
I used to work for my father in his construction company and had a sign above my door......

EVERYONE BRINGS JOY INTO MY OFFICE

SOME WHEN THEY ENTER

SOME WHEN THEY LEAVE

Congrats JARJARCHEF! Winner Winner smoked chicken dinner!

Thank you Todd & Rhonda for a great contest, I love all the posts and will be trying quite a few of the posted pictures!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.