• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

ibbones

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 28, 2013
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke more pork butts this summer

mfreel

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 4, 2013
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to cold smoke some MORE salmon candy this summer!!!!!

denny atwell

Joined May 30, 2014
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __Several Big Fattys__________ this summer."

mds51

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 10, 2011
If I win the A-MAZE-N-Pellet-Smoker Contest , I plan to buy Todd Johnson a nice gift this summer!!!

deadeye dan

Joined Feb 15, 2014
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK this summer!"

shovah85

Joined Jun 19, 2014
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke EVERYTHING (every meat related products that I can get my hands on) this summer."

rob989_69

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 24, 2008
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Sausage  this summer.

beuregard

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 5, 2013
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke catfish this summer."

jeff1972

Joined Jun 19, 2014
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke twice the amount this summer.

barnold

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 8, 2014
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke every week this summer.

Gotta do it to keep up with demand!!!

roharris33

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 19, 2013
           “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke BB ribs, and chicken this summer."

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
            “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _____salmon_______ this summer."

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke great food with Todd's products this summer."

shoneyboy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 3, 2010
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke anything I get my hands on this summer.ROFLOL
ShoneyBoy

demosthenes9

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 2, 2013
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a whole lot of food this summer.    Heh, who am I kidding, I'm going to smoke a whole lot of food this summer whether I win or not  

link

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 7, 2008
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _suckling pig_ this summer."

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.