Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Jun 13, 2014.

1. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke venison this summer.

2.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a lot this summer."

3. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke crappie/bluegill this summer

4. fpmich

fpmich Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke  a chicken this summer."

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke spare ribs this summer.

6. stanjk

stanjk Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a lot more sausage this summer."

7.   “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke cheese this summer."

8. bobank03

bobank03 Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _All Kinds of FATTIES_ this summer."

9. little smokey

little smokey Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke weekly"

10.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Country Style Ribs this summer."

11. kingt36

kingt36 Meat Mopper

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____more cheese and bacon________ this summer.

12.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke EVERYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON this summer."

13. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to a whole hog this summer"

14. "If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke something new every week this summer."

15. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke more briskets this summer

16. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke prosciutto`s this summer

17. jredmann

jredmann Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything that I can get my hands on like its going out of style this summer."

18. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke with a lot less aggravation this summer

19. handymanstan

handymanstan Smoking Fanatic Group Lead

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a lot this summer."

20. whtelk

whtelk Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Canadian bacon and cheese this summer.