Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Jun 13, 2014.

1. little smokey

little smokey Smoking Fanatic

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a lot of fatties this summer.

2. ibbones

ibbones Meat Mopper

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke my a$$ off this summer."

3. isucyclone

isucyclone Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some EXCELLENT FOOD this summer

4. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some ABT's this summer."

5. frenzy165

frenzy165 Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything that used to be walking around the farm.. or flying... this summer."

6. driedstick

driedstick Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Pepperoni sticks this summer."

7. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke me some s'more's and prailines this summer."

8. thechefslc

thechefslc Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some sausage this summer.

9. bkbuilds

bkbuilds Fire Starter

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___Chicken____ this summer."

10. lowcountrygamecock

lowcountrygamecock Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke bacon wrapped scallops this summer."

11. jennio11

jennio11 Fire Starter

We have today's winner... it's @Shoneyboy!!!

Congrats!  Keep entering for more chances to win!  Next drawing TOMORROW 12 pm CST!

12. thoseguys26

thoseguys26 Master of the Pit

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke my first fattie this summer.

13. bigtrain74

bigtrain74 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke to make some friends in my new neighborhood this summer.

14. link

link Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _suckling pig_ this summer."

15. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____water_____ this summer."

16. seacur

seacur Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke my first everything this summer.

17. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke anything I can this summer!

18.            “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke tasty little piggies and all of their little barnyard friends this summer."

19. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke More Pork and Beef this summer."

20.             “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ham this summer."