Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Jun 13, 2014.

1. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke great food with Todd's products this summer."

2. phxsmoking

phxsmoking Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke beef ribs  this summer

3. mfreel

mfreel Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some STIX this summer."

4. driedstick

driedstick Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Congrats Shoneyboy

A full smoker is a happy smoker

DS

5.   “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _ABT's ,chicken, ribs and maybe a sausage or two  this summer.

6. skorepeo

skorepeo Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke whatever I can afford this summer."

7. slots

slots Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke the entire side of pork i just got this summer

8. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke prosciutto`s this summer."

9. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a pork belly this summer.

10.            “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke pork this summer."

11.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _Salt_ this summer."

12.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Pork Roast this summer."

13. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke up all my free time this summer."

14. 1finder

1finder Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _more than enough, then a little more for friends__ this summer."

15. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Congrats Shoneyboy!!!

16. oldcanalsmoke

oldcanalsmoke Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke pigs, lots of em this summer."

17. mneeley490

mneeley490 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke as much as possible this summer."

18. warmcowboy

warmcowboy Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some brisket, and ribs, and even some walleye, this summer."

19. cal0921

cal0921 Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke all the meat, fish and cheese I can this summer."

20. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some pork belly this summer."