Who is your favorite football team?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

billbo

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 19, 2007
Upstate NY
I am a huge Giants fan! Go big blue! How about you?

Happy football Sunday!

Go EAGLES!
biggrin.gif

i'm fairly neutral on football, but i do like to see a good game where both teams play hard and take some chances in the name of good competition and trying to win - i usually cheer for the team trying hardest.

my wife has been a rabid colts fan for a dozen years or so - so, i guess i could say i am a fan-in-law of the colts.

having said all that, my favorite team is anyone who is playing against dallas.

I would rather watch something a bit more exciting than football or nascar... Like watching grass grow .. or maybe a spellin' bee. ..

Chasing an odd shaped ball with more time spent in commercials or
watching drivers go real fast and turn left..[pass them!! don't let them pass you!!] ain't my Idea of a good time.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

I used to go to a few tailgate parties and just leave when the event started until it became a huge magnet for a bunch of drunks..

I used to be one of them until I outgrew it. I live about 20 miles from
Lowes' motor speedway and ain't been to a race in over 30 years. I still
go there a few times a year for auto shows and parts swaps.

I ain't trying to spoil anybody's fun . I would just rather spend what spare time I get with my family. At home. SMOKIN !! Hemi

"Look their making a left turnnnnnn....... And another Left turnnnnnnn...... It's an easy sport to follow when your hammered." Bubba J

Don't watch football. Enjoy the Nuggets, but I guess I have to cause I live in Colorado.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ugh, when I lived in Delaware we always dreaded race weekend, soooooooooooooooooo many people, I worked in a restaurant and we would watch a wave of people heading towards us as soon as the race let out and it was mayhem for hours afterward. Non stop running around like a maniac, completely crazy. Was nice after getting off work, you wonder around and run into people who are more than happy to invite you to their campsite and offer beers and such.
Good group of folks.

As for football, Go Miami Sharks!

im sorry lol sorry couldnt resist. Born and raised in the Washing area but am Giants fan.

Way down here in south louisiana lives one lone packers fan.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky