Who is your favorite football team?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I guess you lost your voice today?
icon_cool.gif

My 2 favorite teams have always been the Eagles and whoever is playing Dallas.
This year I am having a harder time backing the Eagles....may become part of the Steeler Nation.

Gotta Love Them 'Boys! GO DALLAS!

And their cheerleaders, too!

Can't live and work in the DFW metroplex without supporting the home team! When I was in NY it was the Buffalo Bills (not now that they got TO! lol!)

Glad we don't have any pro teams in Los Angeles anymore. They both left town.

NFL=National Felony League

My favorite time of year! I love football. I get to officiate at the high school level and love it.

College who ever is on tv! I love the Pac-10 and root for the Sun Devils.

NFL
Life long Steeler fan
Marriage long Redskin fan
Life long whoever is playind Dallas fan.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Cant stand to watch pro games anymore with all the dancing and prancing they do when they make a play.

The Gators for college and as for pro football I really have no team. Of course if its football I'll watch
biggrin.gif

I like the Packers and the Steelers, because they are owned by the cities they consider home. No worries that the team will pack up and leave town in the middle of the night.

Kookie--You rooting for anybody who beats the Vikings? That doesn't narrow it down much!

Solaryellow--"Brent" Favre t-shirts? What's up with that?

Tim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky