Which meat is the most patriotic to smoke?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big MeatGuy

Original poster
Mar 10, 2024
Hi yall

Im a huge patriot and every year i plan a huge blowout celebration of the patriot life for july 4th. We do burgers, grits, ribs, steaks, roadkill, sausage, pork and some brid. It is never too early to get planning a massive patriot blow out for my fellow smoke enthusiasts who love their country.

I am wondering what yalls would say is the most patriotic meat to go about smokin?

I have recently decided I do NOT want to smoke any woke meats or other (fish) no longer. Is there any meats out there I should be avoidin? I figured probably I would start by cutting out all salmon and maybe some roo although it is rare here and i would usually have to import it anyways

IMG_3668.gif

Hi yall

Im a huge patriot and every year i plan a huge blowout celebration of the patriot life for july 4th. We do burgers, grits, ribs, steaks, roadkill, sausage, pork and some brid. It is never too early to get planning a massive patriot blow out for my fellow smoke enthusiasts who love their country.

I am wondering what yalls would say is the most patriotic meat to go about smokin?

I have recently decided I do NOT want to smoke any woke meats or other (fish) no longer. Is there any meats out there I should be avoidin? I figured probably I would start by cutting out all salmon and maybe some roo although it is rare here and i would usually have to import it anyways
LMAO😜

View attachment 691218

I'm waiting to hear what woke meats are also!
But I'll say welcome to the forum.
We don't care for drama here, but a great bunch of people here you can learn from.

On a side note... TNJAKE TNJAKE , was that your supper he's talking about? :emoji_blush:

Ryan
I hear puréed beef falls through the grates kinda like hot smoking cheese

Um , I'll bite.......how is salmon "woke"??
I don't want to get in no political beef (only smoked beef ha ha) but I got shared this video on Face Book that explains which animals are woke and which ones isn't

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=embed_video&v=10154128488610460

Usually I wouldn't be eatin no Bison or Elephent but you can never be too careful with what's out there and the internet is a great resource

and so i thought, why not come here to the forum an ask about the most patriotic meats? thank yall for your suggestions so far. i am going to have the most patriotic cook out this side of tallahassee

Reactions: JLeonard
Woke meat? Al meat is dead, how can it be woke?

Maybe collect up roadkill hit by a pickup truck. 🤣
it depends on how you live your life on earth and what chances you are willing to take

personally i think the cows are a very patriotic species, and the pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky