• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

whats the best.....

dsmitty

Joined Nov 15, 2010
to get to start your smoking career? Im looking to get something that will last me a while and also will ready both the internal temp and meat temp. What are the ways you secure these thermometers to get a good ready of internal temp?

thanks,

dsmitty

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008

english-bulldog

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 5, 2010

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
The ET-732 is scheduled to be out mid Dec

Pineywoods, any idea on when the new one will be out?

Thanks.

Personally I like the Maverick ET 73 I know some people have had problems with the range of the remote with theirs but mine has worked great. I do understand they are about to come out with a new and improved model. Here's a link to the one I have

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/pr...mote-check-wireless-thermometer-with-2-probes  

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now I have serial different thermo-meter that I use. I have the Maverick E-72 (single probe) and the Taylor thermos too. The most important thing to me is testing them. I test mine every month or so.

english-bulldog

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 5, 2010
Thank you.

Too bad, I want one now :(

The ET-732 is scheduled to be out mid Dec

Pineywoods, any idea on when the new one will be out?

Thanks.

Personally I like the Maverick ET 73 I know some people have had problems with the range of the remote with theirs but mine has worked great. I do understand they are about to come out with a new and improved model. Here's a link to the one I have

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/pr...mote-check-wireless-thermometer-with-2-probes  

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Brian is correct, ET-732's are supposed to hit retailers in Mid December.  Retail = $69.95 Sell $59.95 and I have 48 on order.

ET-73's are a great unit, and are priced considerably less @ $39.95.

TJ

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.