1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

whats the best.....

Discussion in 'Meat Thermometers' started by dsmitty, Nov 16, 2010.

1. to get to start your smoking career? Im looking to get something that will last me a while and also will ready both the internal temp and meat temp. What are the ways you secure these thermometers to get a good ready of internal temp?

thanks,

dsmitty

2. pineywoods

pineywoods SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

3. english-bulldog

english-bulldog Fire Starter

4. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

The ET-732 is scheduled to be out mid Dec

5. mballi3011

mballi3011 Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

Now I have serial different thermo-meter that I use. I have the Maverick E-72 (single probe) and the Taylor thermos too. The most important thing to me is testing them. I test mine every month or so.

6. english-bulldog

english-bulldog Fire Starter

Thank you.

Too bad, I want one now :(

7. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Brian is correct, ET-732's are supposed to hit retailers in Mid December.  Retail = $69.95 Sell $59.95 and I have 48 on order.

ET-73's are a great unit, and are priced considerably less @ $39.95.

TJ

Last edited: Nov 20, 2010